twenty-seven
august 16
rustboro
lesbian
socialite
cadet
5'8'' height
5'8'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
emma stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @emma
emma stone
old flames [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 0:58:21 GMT
emma stone Avatar
she had always been so endeared to greyson's penchant for nature and gardening. perhaps that's why she had thought herself attracted to him when they were young, having conflated admiration with love. but times have passed. fortunately for them, their friendship remains.

six years had passed. and now standing before his bee farm, she finds the endearment just the same. it's a cute operation; combee and vespiqueen flitting around their hives, and those hives full of honey.

"do you really need my help for this?" she asks. she'd brought her volcarona for the smoke. greyson had plenty of pokemon at his disposal. but she had turned into his assigned 'assistant', to her chagrin. they told her that it'd be the fastest way to rise up the ranks, having started at cadet. and she couldn't argue. there could be worse people to work under.

still, it was good to be back.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
old flames [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 13:53:32 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]The Summer sun is unforgiving but so too was this task. Shirtless and covered in a sheen of sweat he turns to give Emma a small, mischievous smile.

"Not at all." He takes his crumpled shirt and wipes at his brow. "I wanted to catch up but I'm busy, so why not two-for-one?"

The hive in question in-front of them was special. His Shadow Vespiquen had taken up residence here and, like all mutations of the kind, was extremely aggressive. Greyson didn't show the concern he felt, however.

"How's the job?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

cila

em
she/her
twenty-seven
august 16
rustboro
lesbian
socialite
cadet
5'8'' height
5'8'' height
awards
25 posts
emma stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @emma
emma stone
old flames [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 2:10:51 GMT
emma stone Avatar
at greyson's shirtless body, she wrinkles her nose, even going so far as to take a hand and pinch her nose in an exaggerated fashion. "at least load up on the deodorant if you wanna catch up." she says, sticking out her tongue just for good measure.

but emma smiles, still somewhat amused. "so-so. mostly training and figuring out where exactly to put me. alex said i'd move up faster if i was placed under someone with a higher rank, and he suggested you, since we know each other."

the thought of being greyson's underling wasn't the most appealing thought; she wouldn't describe their relationship as awkward—far from it, actually. she just didn't want to take orders from someone who was supposed to be a friend.

but she did place a lot of trust in him.

"what d'you think?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
old flames [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 2:42:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson frowns with one eyebrow raised. He looks to her, than to himself, and cocks his head slightly.

I don’t smell.” He said it so matter-of-factly it couldn’t be disputed. Until he repeats himself, doubt bleeding in. “I don’t.. smell.

Ooh. So, you’d be like, my henchman or something, right?” He purses his lips, considering. “You know, I like the sound of that.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

cila

em
she/her
twenty-seven
august 16
rustboro
lesbian
socialite
cadet
5'8'' height
5'8'' height
awards
25 posts
emma stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @emma
emma stone
old flames [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 0:02:44 GMT
emma stone Avatar
emma laughs, all too satisfied. but the way his face fell made her feel a little guilty. "kidding." she says quickly, nudging at his elbow.

she sighs.

"yeah sure, give me your favorite coffee order." emma says, rolling her eyes. she didn't doing grunt work if it was needed of her—it was just the name of the game. but she reaches into her pocket, rolling one of the minimized pokeballs between her fingers. still, she was wary. anyone had the capacity to be a good friend but terrible boss, and a terrible boss could completely tank your career.

"but don't snub me either...you've got a lot of work to do, right?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven